Cooking with Cheese
Blue Stilton Dressing
Makes or Serves: 600 ml
- 100g (4 oz) full fat soft cheese
- 100g (4oz) blue stilton cheese
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) mayonnaise
- 30 mil (2 tablespoons) natural yoghurt
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) milk
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 1 garlic clove‚ crushed (optional)
- 15g (half ounce) walnuts‚ finely chopped (optional)
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) worcester sauce (optional)
Place the soft cheese‚ blue stilton cheese and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor and work until smooth.
Stir in the yoghurt and milk.
If liked stir in one of the additional (optional) ingredients.
Spoon the dressing into a bowl and serve with crisp green salad.
To make the dressing thinner‚ stir in extra milk.
RETURN TO RECIPE LIST